Galenica is responsible for all Personal Data (see definition below), which we are processing as a firm. We are fully committed to the privacy of any information provided to us by you. As a firm, we have relevant systems in place to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your Personal Data and we continuously train our personnel in the management of Personal Data. This Policy outlines our current practices as regards Personal Data gathered by us from you directly and/or through third parties.
Galenica handles your Personal Data according to current law and according to the following legal basis:
- Agreements – Processing of Personal Data is necessary to conclude or complete agreements.
- Compliance with legal obligation – Requirements to handle/save Personal Data according to law of the Accounting Act and the pharmaceutical legislation (EU/EEA and national) e.g. with regard to collection of safety information including adverse reactions.
- Legitimate interest – Required processing of Personal Data where your interests, rights and freedoms do not weigh heavier
- Consent – Processes of Personal Data where you have given your consent, a consent that you can revoke at any time.
The same Personal Data might be processed on the basis of several legal bases.
The term ”Personal Data” (also referred to as ”Data” below) refers to personally identifiable information about you, such as for example your name, personal identification number, address, phone number, e-mail address and other contact information together with any other information which is linked directly or indirectly to you.
The terms ”you”, ”your” and ”yours” in this Policy refers to you in your role as candidate, client, customer, or other stakeholder in relation to Galenica.
Our purpose for collecting data about you in your role as client or customer usually relate to our ambition to be able to interact with you smoothly and have sufficient information about you and your organisation to serve you in the best possible way.
The detailed purposes for the managing of your Data are outlined below. Our ambition is to handle your Data with integrity and we strive to only process Data which is necessary and relevant.
The way we collect Personal Data
From you directly
- This kind of information might be provided by you by many means of communication, e.g. over galenica.se, by submitting us written material, or when being in direct contact with us or through your interactions with our various partners from time to time.
- This collection also occurs when you communicate with us by e-mail, phone, regular mail or any other form of communication such as social media.
From third parties
- As a way of operating and run our services as a services firm, we might also collect Personal Data available on the internet, e.g. social media, from sources and through contacts with other individuals such as references provided by you.
- We may also manage your Personal Data when we collect such Data from private or public registers e.g. from authorities
Should you be informed that we have gathered your Personal Data from a third party, please feel free to contact Galenica. We are open to remove your information upon your request and/or answer any other questions relating to your Personal Data.
If you do not consent to us managing your personal data
As outlined above, we require certain types of Personal Data at Galenica to run our company. As an individual, you are by law entitled to refuse the submission of any Data to us should we be in contact with you directly. You are also free to notify us at any time that you do not wish to participate in any collection or other processes with us where your Personal Data may be registered.
Use of your personal data
Our ambition is to only collect Personal Data which is relevant and needed for the reason it is collected. At Galenica, we merely manage your Personal Data for specific and limited purposes.
Your consent to our processing of your personal data
By providing us with your Personal Data, you consent to the managing of your Data, including any sensitive data and personal identification number (when certain identification is necessary), and to the collection of Personal Data from third parties, as set out in this Policy.
You also expressly consent to the transfer of your Data to our affiliates at any time, our service providers and partners inside the European Union.
You may withdraw your consent at any time. In such a case, we are obliged to inform you that we may not be able to provide our Services to you.
We will keep your Personal Data only for as long as reasonably necessary for purposes for which it was collected or for us to comply with legal and/or regulatory requirements.
Your right to access your personal data
We will provide you with the Personal Data we keep about you, upon the active request from you. You are also entitled to receive information of where this Data has been collected, the purpose of the processing and to which recipients or categories of recipients the information is disclosed. In addition, we will change or delete or supplement any Data that you inform us is inaccurate or in any other form incomplete.
If you wish to receive access to your Personal Data held by us, please contact our HR Manager: Christofer Gillborg, firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Galenica, we strive to always improve the way we interact with our stakeholders. We therefore encourage you to reach out to anyone of us with feedback on how we could further improve the way we handle and manage your Personal Data.